February 01, 2011
Mark Wielaard: New GPG key.
Finally created a new GPG key using gnupg. The old one was a DSA/1024 bits one and 8 years old. The new one is a RSA/2048 bits one. I will use the new one in the future to sign any release tarballs I might create. pub 2048R/57816A6A 2011-01-29 Key f...
February 01, 2011
Andrew Hughes: [SECURITY] IcedTea6 1.7.8, 1.8.5, 1.9.5 Released!.
We are pleased to announce a new set of security releases, IcedTea6 1.7.8, IcedTea6 1.8.5 and IcedTea6 1.9.5.
This update contains the following security updates:
The IcedTea project provides a harness to build the source code from OpenJDK6 u...
| || || ||1||2||3||4|
|26||27||28|| || || || ||
Mark Wielaard: New GPG key
Finally created a new GPG key using gnupg. The old one was a DSA/1024 bits one and 8 years old. The new one is a RSA/2048 bits one. I will use the new one in the future to sign any release tarballs I might create. pub 2048R/57816A6A 2011-01-29 Key fingerprint = 47CC 0331 081B 8BC6 [...]
Date: February, 01 2011
- Using GPG with Evolution - FedoraProject In the PGP/GPG Key ID field, enter the GPG key ID matching this account's email address. ... gpg --fingerprint EMAIL_ADDRESS. The key ID is the same as the last eight characters (4.
- Samepoint Social Conversation Search PGP | Social Mentions social mentions of PGP | Samepoint.com utilizes unique technology to bring PGP conversations together from multiple sources to one defined point.,PGP ... Keywords: agent, Mark Atwood, GPG key, ssh, ssh-agent, emacs, gnus, keys, docs, Gnome keyring, tweaked, configuration, outgoing messages, outgoing.
- Verifying Apache HTTP Server Releases - The Apache HTTP ... gpg --keyserver pgpkeys.mit.edu --recv-key DE885DD3 gpg: requesting key DE885DD3 from HKP keyserver pgpkeys.mit.edu gpg: trustdb created gpg: key DE885DD3: public key "Sander Striker " imported gpg: Total number processed: 1 gpg: imported: 1.
- MarkTaff.com :: Public Key This page contains the PGP public key and fingerprint for Mark A. Taff.
- Mark J Cox : Why Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 has a new package ... Also in the Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 distribution we've started to simplify the layout of the key files in the /etc/pki/rpm-gpg/ directory: ... RPM-GPG-KEY-redhat-legacy-release : The signing key used for EL5. RPM-GPG-KEY-redhat.
- Marc Haber's GPG Key Policy This document about my GPG key policy will hopefully help you choose which key you can trust at which level. ... I use this key to sign other keys (both my own and other people's keys) using the policy laid down in my GPG Key Signing Policy and I collect.
- gpg key? Using Ubuntu 8.04, during the update I get a warning "Not Authenticated" for the repos. Where is the gpg key?.
- GPG Simple How To How to prepare for the ALE key signing party ... (for example, making an example key which will never be legitimate), you will want to mark your gpg key as unusable on the servers.
- Creating Secure Backups With GnuPG The only thing you should do is to export your public key from the client's computer and import it on your server. ... [cron@enberg]$ gpg --export -a "Mark Woodstone" > /tmp/gpg.key. As you could probably figure out by yourself, the first example flushes your GPG key to the screen for some copy/pasting and.
- Package Signing Proposal for Pacman - ArchWiki When I import the third person's public key, gpg will mark it as a valid key. ... Each Key Signer creates a public/private key pair in his local keyring with gpg --gen-key. We need to decide if there'll be an expiration date. Each Key Signer creates a revocation key, which will be used for.
- gpg public key I am retiring my old GPG key because I've lost confidence that the ... There are several reasons to separate the master key from the communication keys (inspired by Mark Haber's page on the topic).
- Mark Atwood X-PGP-Sig header, and thoughts on key agent daemons. So yesterday I tweaked my emacs and gnus configuration so that it generates an X-PGP-Sig header on outgoing messages. Now all my outgoing emails and netnews posts are unobtrusively signed. ( My GPG key is here on the keyserver networks.
- gnus.git - the master Gnus repository (define-key gpg-ring-mode-map "M" 'gpg-ring-mark-process-all) ... ring-mode-map "i" 'gpg-ring-show-key) -(define-key gpg-ring-mode-map "l" 'gpg-ring-toggle.
- GPG/PGP Basics Using gpg for encryption, understanding the basic use of GPG for new users. Recently someone asked me for a GPG or PGP public key so that they could send some sensitive material to me by email. I understood what they meant, but inwardly I groaned.
- Carter Computer Solutions (905) 934-1413 PGP uses a combination of RSA public-key encryption and IDEA conventional encryption methods, and ... Download GNU Privacy Guard. Download Mark's GPG Public Key. Return to the CCS Articles Page.
- Front and Back: KPGP and GPG LG #104 PGP/GPG is best known as an implementation of public-key cryptography - each user has two keys, a public ... If I want to send encrypted e-mail to Mark, I encrypt it using my private key and his public key; Mark is then able to decrypt it using his private key and my public key.
- Mark Carter's Home Page Mark is also an enthusiastic sailor, on his 18.5' sloop-rigged Sandpiper 565, the Tahlmorra. The Tahlmorra sails the waters of Lake Ontario and is moored at Port Dalhousie. Send E-Mail to Mark GPG Key. Instant Messaging: ICQ 11306086, Jabber: mcarter.
- Mark J. Wielaard " Blog Archive " New GPG key New GPG key. Posted on 1 February, 2011, 10:38. Finally created a new GPG key using gnupg. ... So if you happen to come to Fosdem next weekend and run into me, please exchange GPG key details to confirm each others identity.
- Free Download gpg4usb 0.2.4 : Softfive – Free Software ... GnuPG-frontend to write, encrypt and decrypt your text-messages. Almost the only thing required is an available usb-port you are allowed to access ... If you're done, choose the right gpg/pgp-key for the person you are writing to and hit the encrypt-icon at the top of the application-window.
- Mark Alford's yum summary Using yum in Fedora GNU/Linux ... to the Dries RPM repository of useful extra packages, go to that site and download the GPG key, and copy it to /etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-dries.
evolution, gpg, gpg keys, fedora, encrypting, red hat, fedora project, public key, keyring, keys, fingerprint, encrypt email, trust, recipients, mailing lists, passphrase, fedora project wiki, search, editor dialog, keyserver pgp, pgp, portuguese, tone, negatives, positive words, language, arabic, danish, dansk, dutch, nederlands, english, finnish, suomen kieli, german, hungarian, magyar, icelandic, italian, signature, sander striker, the apache, apache, apache http server, apache http server project, asc, mirrors, signature files, validate, pgp signatures, apache software foundation, download page, key signature, pgp public key, mark taff, key block, download, the block, gnupg, ctx, pub, comcast, ecaf, icons, rpm, red hat enterprise linux, redhat, beta, legacy, hashes, flaws, those keys, new signing, j cox, auxiliary, rhx, shipped products, signatures, rsa, best practice, marc, signature key, gpg key, communication keys, public keys, debian package, web page, the master, apartment, backup copies, pass phrases, revocation certificates, collect signatures, pass phrase, developers, authenticated, employee, repos, unsigned, satisfaction, products, home systems, ubuntu, launchpad, ppa, lame, repositories, paranoia, devs, unnoticed, nux, deb, millicent, rsa key, keyserver, secret key, encrypt, how to, revocation certificate, charles shapiro, cryptography, backups, server, gnupg keys, woodstone, hns, server infrastructure, cron, enberg, tmp, linux, php scripts, decrypt, internet presence provider, ipp, servs, pacman, ksk, the user, revocation, repo, signers, web of trust, key server, the key, ksks, use case, revoke, downloads, daily use, subkeys, master key, vault, encrypted, laptop, knoppix, flash drive, advantages, primary key, agent, mark atwood, ssh, emacs, gnus, docs, gnome keyring, tweaked, configuration, outgoing messages, outgoing emails, netnews posts, networks, reading, lacks, nil, defun, setq, string, alist, alpha alpha, flag, timer, plaintext, aref, validity, stdin, map, const, tom, apl, private key, memory, key pair, service account, to tom, encryption, pgp newsgroup, digital signature, pretty good privacy, carter computer solutions